Selling Your House for More = More Work
Making sure that you get the most return of investment on your house when it sells requires more effort and maybe a little more money. Here is a list of items that every seller should know and be marking off their list:
1. Staging your House
2. Choose the Right Photographer with the Right Lighting
3. Detail Market Analysis Report
4. Know your Market and Your Buyer
5. Know what Repairs/Upgrades will Increase your Property Value (Cost vs. Return)
6. How does your Curb Appeal rate?
7. Notify the Neighbors 8. Host a Real Open House
Sellers should do all of the above but most importantly hire the right agent to do this for you. Your agent is getting paid make sure they are doing more than just listing it on MLS and Open Houses.